We are looking for .Net developers to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
You would become a member of a Client’s team, which creates and develops tools, implements solutions and provides consulting services to our Clients.
We are looking for enthusiasts of development and software – experienced, self-driven C# .NET Developers who want to join a growing team building solutions for international clients.
This is a hands-on, technical role in a highly-collaborative team.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Very good knowledge of .NET ecosystem, advanced knowledge of ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core 3.1 or later, strong debugging skills
- Good knowledge of software architecture design
- Experience with JIRA
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Web Service, HTTP, IIS, Rest API
- T-SQL, MS SQL server
- Unit Testing CI/CD
- AWS & Azure hosting & services
- NoSQL Databases (Mongo DB)
- Design patterns
- Experience with GIT
- Good English command
- Experience in estimating project and features
- Experience in working with clients
- Being confident in dealing with colleagues at all levels, in multiple locations
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail