We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Front-end Developer to join our team. As a Front-end Developer, you will be responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact within a web application, which makes your role crucial for the success of our business.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages.
- Maintain and improve Client websites.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes.
- Strong technical communication skills to assist team members with diagnostics & troubleshooting.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Use a variety of front-end frameworks to create user-friendly web pages.
- Maintain and improve company website.
- Strong team player.
- Build modular layouts, reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Create and maintain automated tests to ensure quality and save time and money.
- Build high-quality mockups and design different prototypes.
- Provide high-quality graphics and visual elements.
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems.
- Keep abreast of latest and emerging technologies & implementations thereof.
- Develop responsive, high functioning application sets with deliverables & scalability in mind.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 & W3C standards.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and server-side communication with REST API’s.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer.
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging tools.
- In-depth understanding of the entire software development lifecycle.
- Best practice with regards to layout aesthetics & good design.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, multitasking & communication skills.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- 3 years of experience as a Front-end Developer.
- 3 years of experience with markup languages.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Strong UX and design sensibilities and a desire to perfect the details.
- Experience working with cloud-based infrastructure using AWS or Azure.
- Good understanding of SEO principles including web analytics and ensuring that application will adhere to them.