If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You should have unmatched knowledge of the current marketing tools and strategies and if you can initiate digital campaigns and lead and run with them from conception up to the execution, you’re probably the ideal candidate for our digital marketing manager job.
In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally and internationally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness. This job involves overseeing the overall digital marketing strategy, developing, implementing, tracking, and optimising digital marketing campaigns to ensure digital growth.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills. Oversees scope, planning, budgeting, definition and initiation of digital accounts and projects.
Digital Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence across all digital channels.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Design and manage the entire digital marketing department. This role is inclusive of display advertising, email marketing, the company website and marketing databases
- Maintains digital marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains digital marketing staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Plan and control the company’s social media channels and company website
- Grow the website traffic and enable digital growth
- Work with our content marketing specialist on content creation and distribution
- Monitor the primary marketing metrics to establish the effectiveness of online advertising
- Review the brand message regularly to ascertain its consistency
- Develop a workable digital marketing strategy
Digital Marketing Manager Qualifications/Skills:
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Coaching and subordinate involvement
- Managing processes
- Self-motivated yet Client-focused
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- At least three years working experience in digital marketing roles
- Experience in executing successful social media campaigns
- Exhibit practical experience in keyword research, SEO management, email, and marketing database
- Undisputable knowledge of marketing and web analytics toolssuch as Google Adwords, SEMRush and Google Analytics
- User experience knowledge and optimisation of Client experience funnels and landing pages (Click Funnels)
- Updated on new technologies and the latest trends in digital marketing
- In-depth insights on all social media platforms
- Skill and experience in using social media platforms, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc to build campaigns and generate qualified leads