Tigerfish Software is interested in hiring a highly experienced individual to join as a Blockchain Developer.
As a Blockchain Developer, you are responsible for developing application features and interfaces using blockchain technology. Your primary responsibility will be analysing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model, and the building and launching of a blockchain network. You will be also responsible for designing and developing a system that can prevent any changes that can be done by the intruders.
Your primary goal for this job role will be designing, implementing, and supporting a secure distributed blockchain-based network. You should be highly knowledgeable about various blockchain technologies. You should also have an excellent understanding of cryptography and its uses in the blockchain network.
To succeed in this job role, you should possess excellent communication skills. You should also have the ability to keep a close eye on details. You should be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
If you think you can take up these challenging tasks of a Blockchain Developer then send us your application right away. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
- Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
- Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
- Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones
- Defining the need for blockchain and its functions in the organisation.
- Designing, developing, and testing blockchain systems.
- Developing application functionality using various coding languages.
- Writing efficient and modular code.
- Setting security measures against various types of cybercrimes.
- Utilizing cryptography techniques to protect against hackers and other cyber-attacks.
- Maintaining client and server-side applications.
- Securing the blockchain network with new technologies.
- Enlightening the fellow team members on blockchain technology.
- Preparing documentation on the blockchain development processes.
- Attending meetings, brainstorming sessions, and daily stand-up for enhancing your knowledge of new technologies.
- Adhering to all the rules and regulations of data protection for digital payments.
- Staying updated with the latest crypto technologies for data protection.
- Responsible for the full life cycles of blockchain development, from research and analysis to architect (security, performance, scalability etc), design and execution (coding, testing, benchmarking, deployment).
- Map business requirements to blockchain system architecture and system module design.
- Responsible for Development Operations (DevOps) of blockchain development.
- Responsible for managing source code repository, issues and contributors.
- Define development approach and best practices to implement the solutions.
- Document development artifacts and best practices.
- Mentor team members, review code artifacts and provide technical guidance, hands on training.
- Involve in open-source community projects and activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Security, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Experience working as a Blockchain Developer or a similar role.
- Demonstrate excellent ability to code in various languages such as C++, Python, and others.
- Experience in working with various types of cryptography to secure data.
- Knowledge of bitcoin blockchain technology.
- Outstanding understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Knowledge of various cybersecurity guidelines and protocols.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of various kinds of cyberattacks.
- Extraordinary ability to solve complex problems efficiently.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Strong software development background
- Experience working with large codebases
- Experience working with open-source projects
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with basic cryptography
- Familiarity with P2P networks
- Strong knowledge of bitcoin-like blockchains
- Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code
- Minimum 5 years related working experience with at least 1-year blockchain project experience.
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures.
- Familiar with cryptography (symmetric/asymmetric, hash, signatures).
- Familiar with popular consensus mechanism (POW, POS, POA, etc) & P2P network.
- Proficiency in Linux OS and Linux commands.
- Proficiency in Cloud Computing (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, AliCloud).
- Proficiency in Docker Container Technologies, Kubernetes.
- Proficiency in NodeJS, NPM, GIT repositories, open source tools & technologies.
- Proficiency in Key Value Databases (Redis, LevelDB, etc).
- Reading and writing skills in English.
- A good understanding of the latest digital and social media trends.
- Good organisational and project-management skills.
- Strong relationship-building skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good time management abilities.
- Strong decision-making skills
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Amazing analytical skills.
- Exceptional analytical reasoning, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills.
- Curiosity, open-mindedness, and an unfailingly positive attitude.
- Clear and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly capable of executing in a fast-paced, virtual, changing environment.
- Humble attitude and disciplined work ethic.
- Extremely self-driven and able to execute in a diligent manner.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.